Here is a none-exhaustive list of some of our key accomplishments during 2018.
- Reached over 50,000 music fans members and 400 new artists have joined us.
- Promoted hundreds of albums releases and live shows for over 1,300 artists.
- Launched a ton of new features such as the ability for artists and fans to share instantly any content onto all major social media networks.
- Rolled out new Artist Subscription Packages .
- Made several technology integrations such as with Bandsintown. Because of Bandsintown integration, artists can automatically import their shows listing into their Tunetrax Profile, increase turn outs at shows and fans tracking numbers.
- Created new Music Services assisting artists with Booking, Marketing, EPKs and Social Media.
- Launched a video series titled “The Life of an Independent Musician” in collaboration with 8 Tunetrax Artists.
- Signed a partnership with MDIO to offer artist members access to licensing opportunities and placement with films and commercials internationally.
- We made some big noise within key Music Industry events such as South By Southwest in Austin Texas, , MusExpo in Los Angeles and Music Biz in Nashville Tennessee.
- We wrote a tone of blogs sharing useful tips about music publishing, copyrights, recording, booking, albums releases, music PR, tour promotion and social media and other topics discussing some of the challenges facing today’s emerging artists.
- We received many music articles and participated in few Radio interviews.
Our team and myself are looking forward to another fun and productive year with you all!
“Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent”. Victor Hugo
Founder & CEO
Empowering Emerging Artists