Indie Fest Music Showcase – Austin TX 2023
Austin, Texas Thursday March 16th 2023
Submit your music to perform the Indie Fest Music Showcase
The Indie Fest Music Showcase takes place on Thursday March 16th at the iconic Kenny Dorham’s Backyard venue. This is the spot for the indie artists coming down for SXSW 2023 to come together and perform at an iconic Performing Art park, located 5 minutes away from SXSW Convention Center. No wristbands needed – 2pm-10pm – All Ages.
The Performing Art Park includes a full stage, a Food Court, a bar and an Art Gallery, located in an historic Central East Austin neighborhood, next to the Famous Franklin BBQ restaurant
- Name of event: Indie Fest Music Showcase
- Date: March 16th, 2023
- Location: Kenny Dorham’s Backyard, Austin, Texas
- The opportunity: Music Showcase
- Artists: Looking for World, Brazilian, Latin, Jazz, Hip Hop, Indie Rock, Americana, bluegrass, Blues, Folk, Funk, R&B Soul, Reggae and Ska acts
- The gig: Showcase of Indie Artists – 30 Min set
- Submission deadline: March 12th at 10am
- Submission fee: $20
- Submissions fees from this showcase will cover the cost of venue, production, promotion, advertising, PA rental, sound engineer, and scheduling. We do not endorse the pay to play model. 100% of the submissions fees go toward producing the event.
- PA / Lights Provided (no back-line provided)
- Video of your Performance
- Merch table
- Kenny Dorham’s Backyard: Performing Art Park, Gallery & Food Court located Central East Austin, 5 min away from SXSW Convention Center
How to Apply to the Indie Fest Music Showcase?
To apply to perform at the Indie Fest Music Showcase Fest 2023:
- Click on “Submit”
- Create your Artist Profile (EPK) if you do have one yet.
- It takes only a few minutes to apply
- You get access to more opportunities (Festivals, Showcases and more)
- All submissions are reviewed and selected by a pool of music industry professionals (record labels, artists management, publishers, festival producers and music promoters)
What is Tunetrax?
Tunetrax is a music publishing and promotional platform for Musicians. Fans support artists making new and exciting music.
Musicians can reach new audiences, increase engagement with fans, and expand their industry connections. Talent Buyers and venues discover new talents. Fans listen to it
Tunetrax members control the direction and flow of the music communities they are participating in to build.