12th Annual Brazilian Daytime Showcase
Austin, Texas Saturday March 21st 2020
Submit your music to perform the 12th Annual Brazilian Daytime Showcase
The 12th edition of the Brazilian Daytime Showcase takes place on Saturday, March 21st at the Sahara Lounge. This is the spot for the Brazilian artists coming down for SXSW 2020 to come together under one roof. No wristbands needed – 3pm-8pm – All Ages.
- Name of event: 12th Annual Brazilian Daytime Showcase
- Date: March 21st 2020
- Location: Sahara Lounge, Austin, Texas
- The opportunity: Music Showcase
- Artists: Looking for Brazilian acts
- The gig: Showcase of Indie Artists – 30 Min set – Back line provided
- Submission deadline: February 1st
- Submission fee: $20
- Submissions fees from this showcase will cover the cost of venue rental, production, promotion, advertising, backline, PA rental, sound engineer, and scheduling. We do not endorse pay to play model. 100% of the submissions fees go toward producing the event.
- Backline / PA / Lights Provided
- Edited Video of your Performance
- Radio Play at Austin’s NPR Affiliate and regional Independent Radios
- Merch table
- Food provided
How to Apply to the 12th Annual Brazilian Daytime Showcase?
To apply to perform at the 12th Annual Brazilian Daytime Showcase Fest 2020:
- Click on “Submit”
- Create a Free Artist Profile (EPK).
- It takes only a few minutes to apply
- You get access to more opportunities (Festivals, Showcases and more)
- All submissions are reviewed and selected by a pool of music industry professionals (record labels, artists management, publishers, festival producers and music promoters)
What is Tunetrax?
Tunetrax is a music publishing and promotional platform for Musicians. Fans support artists making new and exciting music.
Musicians can reach new audiences, increase engagement with fans, and expand their industry connections. Talent Buyers and venues discover new talents. Fans listen to it
Tunetrax members control the direction and flow of the music communities they are participating in to build.